Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weight Loss and Anxiety

This past week has been interesting for me. I've been very busy the last two weeks. Too busy. It's been too much.

A couple of things I've learned about myself are:
a) spiritual warfare is a very real thing in my life, and anxiety and bad depression can be a result
b) not having time for creative outlets will directly affect me
c) the more i feel a time crunch, the more I will experience anxiety.

This has been an anxiety-filly week for me. I've also gained some weight in the past few months, and I'm officially the heaviest I've ever been. That's got to stop for two reasons: to help my anxiety and spiritual warfare, and because I don't want to experience some significant health issues.

So...I'm going to ask my readers to ask me occasionally and help hold me accountable (ahem - Stacy!). I've started weight watchers online again, and am going to try out Overeaters Anonymous and see what I think. I may start a second blog that is a journey of this stuff.

1 comment:

my3sons said...

I will hold you accountable if you will return the favor. ;) I am currently 10 lbs away from delivery day weight with Nolyn...and that is NOT a place I like being! Lets help each other!