Wednesday, September 3, 2008

God Loves Me

Shortly after my first post of the day, I heaved a deep sigh because I had made myself a cup of coffee from our pot. I drank the lukewarm liquid, and realized it was strong Folgers. That means we've run out of the good stuff and are now brewing ground coffee we keep on hand for events.

I walked over to Starbucks to buy some Sumatra beans...and was THRILLED to see the Pumpkin Spice Latte is back! I was so excited, that the manager gave me a free grande sized one. I told him that he'd totally made my day!

I always say it pays to be nice to people. I'm always nice to the staff in there, and make sure to tell the manager when his employees go above and beyond...and give him tips on when we have large groups or events happening on our campus so he can schedule accordingly. =)

No comments: