Sunday, September 28, 2008

Things I'm Proud of This Week

a) I didn't overeat too badly this week.
b) I not only didn't gain weight, I LOST WEIGHT! I can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow.
c) I did laundry. It's been almost three weeks.
d) I successfully talked myself out of picking up takeout on three different occasions.
e) I successfully talked myself into ordering iced coffee or iced tea the two-three times I was in Starbucks instead of ordering a pumpkin spice latte. The savings are two-fold: at least $2.50 and 700-800 calories per drink.
f) Getting my homework done while babysitting Rosie.
g) Getting caught up at work.
h) Knowing that I'm going to Missouri Thursday through Sunday, I looked in my fridge at my fresh food/leftovers. I used ALL of it (except for two apples) making chicken pot pie soup and zucchini bread muffins, both of which I can put the leftovers in the freezer come Thursday. (BTW - made my zucchini bread with splenda, egg substitute, fiber powder and flax seed. And they're delicious with about 1/2 to 1/3 the calories!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Now, I need to know just what is chicken pot pie soup?