Thursday, September 4, 2008

Delightful

Here are some 'delightful' moments of my today...

1) It finally started raining. I love waking up slowly when it's raining outside. there's something peaceful in that.

2) Bagelfuls. I just ate one. Great work breakfast food invention.

3) Our new coffee/cappuccino machine. We just bought it after the one we purchased last year went ka-put. Just say no to Cooks! DeLonghi's the way to go! I'm currently drinking a peppermint mocha with soy milk.

4) Not having pain in my stomach right now. I'm beginning to suspect that my mother passed her lactose intollerance to me. It's unfortunate, really, because I love cereal with milk, cheese, yogurt and ice cream. I'm still going to eat the ice cream, yogurt and cheese, but try to cut out regular milk and replace it with soy. We'll see how this continues.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't imagine being lactose intollerant considering I live for cheese and ice cream.