Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Saving Money

I've had to do some hard 'restructuring' of my lifestyle in order to pay off debt and make do with these higher grocery and gas prices.

I've tried the hardcore 'only one Starbucks iced coffee and eat out once this week' and then I've found myself completely blowing it because I'm annoyed/deprived. Here's what I've decided: I have to find a nice middle ground. My latest middle ground? Buying a small freezer so that I can buy good stuff I want to eat from Costco for much cheaper. In addition, I've discovered that I love the bottled frappuccinos and double shots from Starbucks. You can buy them in bulk for around $1 a bottle/can at Costco. That's still an expensive beverage, but it's a lot cheaper than the $3-5 I'll spend at the actual coffee shop. Go me!

Did I just have a 'Works for Me' Tuesday?

No comments: