Monday, July 21, 2008

Beach Reads

If you haven't checked out Cathy Kelly, I highly recommend you do so. I picked up her book "Always and Forever," thinking it would be a good beach read. I have since realized that it is listed as a #1 International Bestseller.

I had to read it to believe the hype. My two cents is that I can't put this book down. Think writing somewhat on par with "Sex and the City." LOVE IT! It's a good book to take your mind off things. I fully intend to read her other books.

I think I picked this up at the second hand store The Brown Elephant, which is one of my favorite places to shop for books. The books are $.50 for paperbacks, $1 for hardbacks. Every once in awhile they get overstocked with books and will have a sale. I recently bought ten books for a grand total of $3.82. There are great finds in there!

No comments: