Sunday, July 27, 2008

Female Super Bowl

I forgot that the Chicago Force (women's professional football) play on the campus where I work. I also forgot that they play in the summer time. For three years, I've tried to make it to some games, and always forget until it's the end of the season.

Last night Maegen, Chantel and I went out to dinner, and on the way home we saw a packed out stadium, with a couple dozen folks standing on the sidewalk outside the packed out stadium. We were able to walk in, because the game had just started in overtime. It was the championship match between Chicago Force and Dallas Diamonds. We only got to watch about ten minutes before the Diamonds scored and won the game.

SO fun!!! Next season I want to buy season tickets! Chantel thinks she wants to try out. =)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I had no idea that women's football existed. Cool!