Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Now I Get It

In reference to my previous post about why people come to Colorado when they don't feel good...

Now I get it. I went to the Rocky Mountains this afternoon. Since my digital camera is broken, I took some pictures on my phone. If I can figure out how to get them off and on my computer, I'll post one or two. I had some good ones. We saw quite a few elk, and with the snow melting, it was beautiful.

We went to the touristy town of Estes Park and did some shopping. Let's just say that when I tried to walk even half my normal speed down the street (at 10,000 feet) I felt like I was going to pass out. Once I developed a strict, 'you don't have to hurry' policy, I was fine...although I felt like I was halfway between vomiting and passing out on the drive home. =)

But it was worth it....

No comments: