Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Declaration

After getting back from Aldi and spending $25 on what would have cost me $10 three months ago, I promptly downloaded Quicken on my computer and made a vow:

I will only shop at Costco, Trader Joes and Jewel from now on (bc Aldi was seriously the same price or higher than regular grocery stores on almost everything, and they don't take coupons) and only once a month.

Hence, my once a week menu is going to have to become once a month. Here's what I'll be eating the rest of this month:

Week 2:
Thursday: leftover pizza for lunch
beef stew for dinner
Friday: leftover pizza for lunch
winter squash, dried fruit and pine nut lasagna
Saturday: wedding reception lunch, beef stew for dinner
Sunday: brunch (pancakes and turkey sausage) and the lasagna

Week 3:
the lasagna
roast beef sandwiches
tater tot casserole
chicken pot pie soup
breakfast for dinner

week 4: tater tot casserole
frozen regular lasagna
spinach and cheese ravioli
quesadillas
breakfast for dinner
pork chop and veggies

No comments: