Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Illusionist and The Good Shepherd

I watched The Illusionist this weekend while I was at mom and dad's house. LOVED it. Jessica Biel is a decent actress. I haven't seen her in much more than teeny-bopper type movies, and never thought that much of her as an actress on 7th Heaven. But this redeemed her. Edward Norton is hard to co-star with and not look ridiculous, bc he's such a good actor. Excellent movie. I didn't see the end coming, at all. I normally can predict what's going to happen, so I particularly enjoy it when I am surprised.

Watched this one last night. VERY good. You'll need to be in the mood to concentrate and give it your full attention, or you'll be lost. I tried to do some stuff in my room while watching it, and finally had to go back to the beginning and start over with my full attention. Well worth the 2 hours and 40 minutes. It felt like an hour.

No comments: