Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hugs and Kisses

So my little bugaboo was super cute tonight. I have mentioned, previously, that she doesn't really respond to affection by adults other than her parents. Earlier this week she gave me a hug, and tonight I got a whole lot of baby-affection.

She wallered all over me while we were playing on the floor, then I was pulling her close to me and making a kiss-noise like "mmmmmm-mah!" and give her a kiss on the cheek during the "mah!" part of the noise. She loved it and made the noise with me several times. So sweet and cute!!

Then, and this is my favorite part, I thought she was asleep and I stopped singing to her. (You are my Sunshine and Twinkle Twinkle are her favorite songs.) She started patting my shoulder and sang a little bit, herself, as if to say, "Sing some more, Alison!" So cute!!

No comments: