Monday, April 2, 2007

Everybody Needs a Little Down Time..

So my long-awaited post on my time in the Wisconsin Dells is here!! =) I have been playing catchup on my classwork and other things since I returned home, so I have been putting this off.

How this all came about is that I realized, in February, that I was going to need some quality Alison-time come March. I usually take all of my vacation August, bc it makes most sense, but always endup going, "aaahhhh!!!!!" in March due to needing some sort of break from winter slash work slash church slash everything else. So I mentioned to a very good pastor friend of mine that I wanted a cabin in the woods, preferably free. This wonderful/fantastic/amazing friend of mine produced a fabulous cabin in the woods for me, and I spent a week up there. Some friends from church joined me later in the week for a retreat.




1 comment:

Amy said...

The house looks fabulous!! Looks like a wonderful time. Glad you enjoyed yourself.