Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Biggest Loser

My workplace has a biggest loser contest this summer for a small cohort of faculty and staff. Part of why I'm so excited is because it's for people who have at least 10 lbs to lose, and it's totally geared to what motivates me. I'm really grateful to our Fitness Director for putting this together. My initial assessment is tomorrow. I'm frightened of what I'm going to find out, but can't wait to be able to see some results and enjoy myself while I work on this!! Plus, I'm all about winning some prizes!

A healthy tip from Alison: Morningstar Farms Bacon Strips are delicious! They taste just like bacon (it's a soy product) and make excellent BLTs.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

That's great! I need to get my own "loser" self in gear. I joined Weight Watchers more than a month ago. This week? I gained 2 pounds. Not awesome.

I'll have to try the Morningstar bacon. Their veggie sausage links are great. Piper loves them!