Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Good Start To The Resolution

I'm not much of a NY's resolution person. I generally don't stick to them. I have put on quite a bit of the weight I lost over a year ago (read: all the weight an another 5 lbs or so!), and my sister has put on a bit that she lost...so we decided to be each others' accountability.

On Monday I brought my workout gear and hit the treadmill for an hour. Yesterday I had a dentist and Drs appt that required a ton of walking in very snowy conditions (think walking on a sandy beach). I estimate that I walked about 3 miles before it was all said and done. Given how hard I worked just getting down one block in that snow, I'm calling that a good workout.

Tonight I have plans to hit my rock n roll stepper, then tomorrow and Saturday morning I expect another hour at the gym.

No comments: