Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This is the way to start a day...

A graduating student (who was a freshman when I started working here) came in this morning to give me her save the date magnet. So cute! She also brought by said fiance to meet me the weekend he came to town to propose. When she handed it to me, she said, "You look BEAUTIFUL today!"

Then I check my email, and I've got about three from a work friend who lives a couple states away, telling me how great I am and that he's praying for me.

I'm also still on a bit of a high because another person I work with on a lot of stuff asked me yesterday to consult on a new community arts center for youth going up in the city. I was so humbled and honored, and really excited.

It's a good week.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Three cheers for a good day!