Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Free Hair Cut

I am excited because I got a free hair cut off Craig's List for Toujour Salon. Even more exciting is that it is close to where I live. More exciting than that? It has great reviews on some blogs I checked out.

I've never been real picky about my hair cuts. I have wavy/curly hair that pretty much will do whatever I want it to do, regardless of how it's cut. Since I moved into the city two and a half years ago, I have been unable to find a person who can cut my hair well for under $50. Every two or three bad hair cuts, I drive an hour out to the suburbs to spend $25 for a good cut, but my time and gas aren't worth the savings. A friend of mine swears by getting free hair cuts off Craig's List, so we'll see. I'm getting the new Katie Holmes/Victoria Beckham cut. I'm excited. We'll have before and after shots.

No comments: