Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Busy Weekend

I accidentally loaded the photos in reverse order of my weekend, and am too lazy to switch it. So here's my weekend in reverse. =)

We came to my house after Ann Sathers and created our own art. We had a slew of canvases and went at it. No, this painting is not supposed to be upside down...this is just the way that Blogger chose to do it and I can't figure out how to switch it. The flower and the geometric triptec are mine. The beautiful red, taupe and black pieces are Celina's. She's NEVER done art before. Didn't she do a beautiful job?




Saturday morning, Celina, Amy and I went to breakfast and to windowshop in Andersonville.

Ann Sathers, home of the AMAZING cinnamon rolls!

Green eggs and ham. Yum!



Friday night, Celina and I went to a fundraiser for the Firehouse Community Arts Center. It was at Momma K and Russ' house. I love them!

No comments: