Friday, August 8, 2008

To-Do List for the Weekend

I feel I have gotten too lazy during my time off. I often have all these big to-do lists for weekends or evenings, and don't do them. I thought that publicly declaring my list of to-dos might prompt some of you to ask how much I accomplished.

1) Finish sewing bag. (I designed it and cut out the pattern!)
2) Create pattern for top I sketched, cut out fabric and have it half completed by Monday.
3) Spend a couple hours in office to complete: 2 publicity emails, new job description and my consulting piece. Done - one publicity email.
4) Go to first book club meeting!! (Just finished 'A Brave New World' by Alfred Houxley) Done
5) Exercise both Saturday and Sunday. Done
6) Grocery store for the items I need to make recipes for week. DONE
7) Beach time with a book and a dip. See #5 - perhaps I can combine it all in one. =)
8) Meet with the youth pastor at my church to see about joining ministry team.Done

1 comment:

my3sons said...

Just seeing how much you accomplished lady!!??