Friday, April 11, 2008

My Big Event

Reload is a one-day conference for urban youth workers. This is our fourth year hosting it in Chicago, and it's what I spend the most time on each year. It is by far my favorite event, and my favorite part of my job. I work with several youth workers throughout Chicago to put it on. This year we had over 500 people.



I love this photo. I appreciate how artistic our photographer was.
I hate how I look in this photo, but it's so cute. That's Phil, our MC and one of my favorite people. My office works with him on a lot of projects. He's an amazing youth worker, and even more amazing person.
These are just a few of the unbelievable volunteers I had that day. We had 40 altogether, and these are part of a 15 student group from Masters Commission (a discipleship program) who had just returned from the Dominican Republic on a mission trip, the DAY before! I also had a lot of my students involved, as well as a few others.

No comments: