Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dental Work, Take Two

I went back to my dentist for part two of the root canal today. Hooray! One more visit and we're all done! That's the good news.

Here's the bad news. My jaw feels like it's going to split in two and my gums feel like they're going to expell my tooth, they hurt so bad! Boo!!!!

Then, I had to go back to my dentist at 12:30 because my temporary filling fell out, I was already starting to lose my numbness, and it hurt my jaw even more. So now no talking, bc my tongue keeps rubbing against the filling and keeping it from setting, hence it falling out the first time an hour after I got it in. At least they didn't charge me for a second visit and filling. So now I'm sitting at my desk, in severe pain. I finally was able to drink some tomato soup down in order to take a lot of ibuprofen. I want nothing more than to go lay on a heating pad in my bed and sleep until another two hours go by and we can consider it 'set'.

No comments: