Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday to Me!

So my actual birthday is Sunday, but the bday festivities kind of started last night at Harry...Candy took me out to dinner ahead of time. I also came home to find a package from Amy, with my cute new wall-hanging. Thanks, Princess!!

Tonight, my Sunday Night Friends took me out to Garcia's (really good Mexican food in Lincoln Square) - their quesadillas are INSANELY good...best I've ever had... Then we came back to my house for some drinks and fun. I had gone out and bought some stuff for Amaretto Sours, as I hadn't had those for awhile. I also went to CB2s (one of my favorite stores, EVER) and bought a cute mixed drink set. Brian brought a bottle of Tequila Rose and margarita mixins. It was fun. The craziest part was my present - they got me a new MP3 player. I was so touched - my ipod quit working awhile ago, and I've been missing having one...so these guys got me one. It's so nice, and I've already played with it. I love it.

It dawned on us, tonight, that it has been about a year since we started hanging out together so often. I love this group - they've become like family. =) Love you guys!!!!

I also found a gift from my roommate, which was a supercute, supernice pink waterbottle and some decaf Starbucks. =) That literally made my day - I've been out of decaf for awhile, and I like to have a cup of coffee after my dinner but won't if I don't have decaf.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you're having a great birthday weekend.

Susan said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I'm very slow at reading and commenting! I hope it was a great one!