Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rex Manning Day

Who's got tickets to New Kids On The Block in October in Chicago? Amy and I do!!!! SSSOOO excited!!!! Insanely excited!!! Pretty sure I'll be downloading their greatest hits and getting my 31-yr-old self ready.

I tried to buy tickets to the original date, but they sold out before they went on sale to the general public. I was SSOOO disappointed, because Chicago was as far west as they were planning to go, with a handful of east coast dates and one Chicago date. I just wanted my Rex Manning Day.

4 comments:

Amy said...

This will be the event of the year...um, I mean except for my wedding of course.

And my coworker was a little appalled when I told her I couldn't go to lunch yesterday because I had to be at the computer at 12 sharp to get NKOTB tickets the second they went on sale.

Anonymous said...

Guess who's crazy jealous? Me! You two are going to have a great time.

Alison said...

Amy, that made me laugh out loud. I'm grateful for your refusal to go to lunch so we could have our tickets!!! I'm pretty sure we're also going to have to be stage door Johnnies and get their autographs and photos after the concert.

Amy said...

Yeah, it's a rare day when I say no to lunch.