Sunday, January 28, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jenny!!


We had a luau-themed birthday party for my roommate, Jenny. She's the third from the left. Standing to her right are Jodi, Jenn and Jenn's husband, Michael. (Those three are friends of mine from church.)


Maegen, Brian and Traci. Not sure what was so funny - perhaps *** had cleaned up another one of her spilled drinks with her pant leg? That was shocking enough to send us into fits of giggles for days to come.



I heart Maegen. She, however, does not heart it when I do this in photos. She eventually said to me, "Alison...why can't you let us get a normal picture of your pretty face?" I say it is the youth worker in me. There are no less than 2000 photos of me, floating around in various high and junior high schooler's photo albums. Basically, I see a camera on me, I do something ridiculous. E.g. the fish face, the platypus face the tongue stuck out in various ways face, the flying bird, the butterfly, the spinning around in trees, or any other number of bizarre poses. I'm pretty sure Erin Beppler has seen them all. =) He he he.



Jenn IM and Me. She loves sushi. Apparently she loves to smell it, too.



The Sunday Night Gang. Traci (other roommate), Maegen, Brian, me and Tricia. I was wearing ankle socks and some slipper flip flops bc my feet were cold. It wasn't until we returned from a breakfast run at 2:30ish when I realized I had gone out with said slippers on. Lolol.



1 comment:

nahmix said...

you're right...I don't heart the fish face :-)