Monday, May 7, 2007

Another accident prone moment...


So the Sunday Night Crew ventured out to a really hip bowling alley on Saturday night, 10pin, located in Marina City (HOB complex).


It was fairly cheap bowling, very cool shoes (totally wanted to steal them!) good drinks, good music, good dancing, and good food. I got a plate of warm cookies with two shot glasses of milk - how cute is that?

The sad news, however, is that I fell down outside of HOB on State Street. As in, I tripped over the curb and fell flat on my face on the street. And rolled my ankle, AGAIN. It's not very happy with me and now it hurts in new places. Blast my damned ankle!! And my skinned knee.

To quote Tricia, "OMG!!! I'm SO glad there were no cars coming!!!"

1 comment:

Amy said...

Dude, you need to be careful! Ouch.